[Pulp-dev] pulp3: Publishing Proposal

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Thu Jun 29 16:05:46 UTC 2017

Another aspect I'm considering is pulp serving a single publication with multiple and/or limited protocols
(schemes).  This pertains to supporting both HTTP and HTTPS or limiting to only HTTPS.  As proposed, I think
we get both HTTP and HTTPS for free but don't yet have a way for the content app to only support HTTPS.

Would adding something like:
  (bool) http_enabled
  (bool) https_enabled

to the Publisher and Publication make sense?

Like auth, the settings could be set on the Publication by the plugin API when it get's created.  The content
app could check this and 404 as appropriate.