[Pulp-dev] Pulp3 MVP Refinement Next Steps

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Fri Mar 3 15:47:39 UTC 2017

I received positive feedback from the MVP 'Authentication' refinement call
this past Tuesday. We produced this revised section [0]. We also produced a
"3.1+ post MVP ideas list" here [1].

We plan to go through each section of the MVP, but I want to schedule the
four most time sensitive first. Time sensitive here means: "things we need
nailed down based on the order we will develop them in".

Please identify the four most time sensitive areas in this doodle poll [2]
by 10PM UTC on Monday March 6.

[0]:
https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Pulp_3_Minimum_Viable_Product#Authentication
[1]: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/31+_Ideas_(post_MVP)