[Pulp-dev] Use zypper on SUSE instead of yum (pull request)

Bernhard Suttner suttner at atix.de
Sun Mar 26 14:29:13 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have send a pull request to pulp_rpm regarding using zypper instead of yum on SUSE based distributions. I know, that some (OK, a lot) of tests failed.

Would you merge this change if I would fix the issue? Just want to make sure, if there is anything else I should consider. Maybe there are other integrations planned like dnf and you want to re-structure the code in this part - e.g. with a configurable plugin structure.

Best regards,
Bernhard

ATIX Informationstechnologie und Consulting AG