[Pulp-dev] Pulp's code of conduct

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Sat Nov 11 17:44:34 UTC 2017

I am working on the PUP that deals with Pulp’s plugin teams. We decided
during PulpCon that the only requirement for plugin teams was to follow our
code of conduct and I have a couple questions regarding our code of conduct.

First, should the code of conduct be its own PUP? I feel it should because
it'll govern more than just the plugin teams and it is important enough to
be considered separately. However, I’d like other people’s thoughts.

Second, I am wondering how to go about actually writing the code of
conduct. Should we start out with Django’s code of conduct[0]? Or should we
maybe have a meeting or email thread and design it from scratch?

[0] https://www.djangoproject.com/conduct/

David