[Pulp-dev] Proposing dropping old fedora releases for 2.15

Patrick Creech pcreech at redhat.com
Tue Nov 14 15:16:22 UTC 2017

With Fedora 27 being released today, I would like to propose dropping Fedora 24 at this time, with
dropping Fedora 25 shortly after 2.15.0 is released.

Fedora only supports Current and Current-1 releases, with Current-2 support dropping one month after
the release of Current.

I will be working on adding Fedora 27 support to our releases, but given current release engineering
priorities, I am not confident this will land by 2.15.0

Thanks
Patrick