[Pulp-dev] Ansible Plugin Idea

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue Nov 21 23:07:26 UTC 2017

I want to write an Ansible plugin to manage Ansible roles. Besides being a
natural content type, I'm also an Ansible user and there isn't a capability
of a private, local Galaxy [0] in the Ansible community. Pulp could help
resolve this problem.

I wrote some starter use cases [1] to get some planning going. I'm asking
some of the Ansible devs for comment on these use cases next week. If
others want to add/edit/comment on those use cases on the wiki page please
do! Feel free to just edit and we can roll back changes if needed.
On-thread and IRC discussion or feedback is also welcome.

[0]: http://galaxy.ansible.com/
[1]: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Ansible_plugin_use_cases

-Brian