[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 Unit Test Plan Proposal

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Fri Apr 6 19:59:03 UTC 2018

Thank you David & Brian on driving this plan forward.

I am happy we will release a Pulp 3.0 Core Beta with a known % coverage for
unit tests, a policy in place and mechanisms in place to ensure that number
only goes up.

In the future, I would like for us to flush out more the definition of
valuable unit tests vs. "not valuable," since I heard this a lot
generically but not spelled out in any way. I think this would be a good
way to provide transparency and ensure that when the % goes up in a
valuable way, but I don't believe that to be highest on our priority list.

Thank you!
Robin

>>> https://github.com/pulp/pulp/pull/3397) and it will report on all PRs