[Pulp-dev] 2.16.1 Dev Freeze -- Tuesday, April 17 at 21:00 UTC

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu Apr 19 15:24:34 UTC 2018

This date passed and I never sent out a note calling it frozen. 2.16.1 is
now frozen. There are 2 RPM fixes and 1 Docker fix marked for inclusion [0].

The beta schedule shows the 2.16.1 beta release date as Tuesday April 24th.
With this note going out two days late, is that still an OK date? If not,
let us know a new date and we can adjust the 2.16.1 release schedule [1].

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=59
[1]: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/2161_Release_Status

Thanks,
Brian