[Pulp-dev] 2.17.0 Dev Freeze - Tuesday, July 31

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Mon Aug 6 22:50:42 UTC 2018

I am checking in on build status.
Thanks, David for sending a note about newly discovered [4] and marking it
as required. Let's continue to use [0] to check that we have all the PR in.

Please check my understanding below on a few items.
1. The commit for [1] should be included in 2.17.0 even thought it missed
2.16.3 because we will use a fresh branch from master when starting the
2.17 build process. No new issues need be created, correct?
2. I marked the following issues as part of 2.17.0 [0] as I thought they
were missing from our list - please speak up if you disagree (or got any of
this wrong):
 - weak dependency [2] based on conversations during internal meeting
 - one of the issues/regressions for which we delayed the build [3]

Thanks,
Robin

[0] https://tinyurl.com/y96j92hl
[1] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3090