[Pulp-dev] 2.17.0 Dev Freeze - Tuesday, July 31

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Fri Aug 3 09:30:09 UTC 2018

2.17.0 Release is delayed due to unforeseen discovered issues.

For the new tentative dates please check the release schedule [0]

Thank you.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/2170_Release_Schedule

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."