[Pulp-dev] docker repo RFEs

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Mon Feb 5 11:35:45 UTC 2018

Right now we sync all tags by first querying the available tag list from
the repo.

Lazy sync you can expect in pulp3 we did not plan to lazily fetch docker
content in pulp2( from pure design perspective).
There is no mirror on sync in docker plugin.

Would be good to report these RFEs for pulp3 in case there are not opened
yet.

Thank you!

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."