[Pulp-dev] Github keywords

Daniel Alley dalley at redhat.com
Mon Jan 8 18:17:56 UTC 2018

Even if we don't change this, It's something we should keep in mind since
our PR #s are currently in a spot where they may frequently overlap with
issue #s.  At some point they'll diverge again and it won't be so much of
an issue, but currently it is.

I don't know precisely how the redmine integration works, but perhaps we
could change the syntax to "closes redmine #xxxx"?