[Pulp-dev] Proposal to change default logging to console in Pulp 3

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Wed Jul 25 13:17:47 UTC 2018

I definitely think that we should support console logging (and it looks
like we currently don’t) but I’m a bit hesitant to make it the default. I
think right now a majority of non-dev users will be running these services
in the background. But I could see perhaps one day where Pulp is mostly run
in containers where console logging would be the better default.

David