[Pulp-dev] 'id' versus 'pulp_id' on Content

Milan Kovacik mkovacik at redhat.com
Fri Jun 15 12:52:07 UTC 2018

uuid will most likely hit the same issue one day.

I wonder whether we're not forcing (model) inheritance where
composition might have been a better fit; how about pulp core
providing some sort of a (meta) container object that:
* holds the real plugin content unit
* is used to provide the core functionality (versioned repos etc)...
* queries to the inside of the container will be namespaced; e.g
GET at .../errata/content/pulp_meta_last_updated__gt=yesterday&pulp__errata_id=foo

--
milan