[Pulp-dev] pulp-3 mock API for use with foreman prep

Tom McKay thomasmckay at redhat.com
Sat Mar 10 21:30:57 UTC 2018

Is there collaboration already between pulp and foreman devs in preparation
for pulp-3 changes?

I would feel more comfortable if as the pulp-3 api is developed a working
mock api that foreman devs could code against. This would expose gaps in
data, models, patterns, etc. I know foreman has a wrapper library called
runcible[1] that would be the main point of changes and tests.

In my opinion it would be a mistake to wait until production releases of
pulp-3 to begin integration.

Thoughts?

[1] https://github.com/Katello/runcible