[Pulp-dev] Plugin relationship to tasks

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue Mar 27 21:40:36 UTC 2018

I like Austin’s task proposal in that the plugin writers can focus on
serializers and tasks that can be easily integrated with core. That said, I
agree on the counterpoints raise about the new resource endpoints and
turning much of pulp into a task running system. So I am a bit mixed on
which approach is better.

I do think that we should remove POST /api/v3/repositories/<uuid>/versions/
from core.

David