[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3.0 REST API gap analysis

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Thu Mar 29 23:10:28 UTC 2018

Kersom and I spent the afternoon going over the REST API features described
in the MVP[0] document. We discovered that a few features are poorly worded
and a few features have not been implemented. All these items are now
written in red. We need to do 2 things:

    - fix the language where it is not clear or completely remove it
    - remove features from the MVP document that we don't intend to include
in the 3.0 release

Please reply with feedback about items in red related to the REST API (e.g.
As a user, ....).

We should perform a separate gap analysis for the Plugin API.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Pulp_3_Minimum_Viable_Product

 - Dennis