[Pulp-dev] SSL/OID content-guard

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 17:08:36 UTC 2018

In terms of “belonging to a plugin," I guess there’s the first question of
where this code will live but also whose responsibility it will be to
develop this content guard?

Is there any plugin currently that would use this content guard?

For simplicity, what if we develop this content guard in the RPM plugin and
then extract it out later when needed?

David