[Pulp-dev] SSL/OID content-guard

Justin Sherrill jsherril at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 17:18:38 UTC 2018

Today we can use pulp 2 to fetch both yum and ostree protected content.
Other content is protected, but we dont' really have a way to auto
generate or configure client certificates to fetch the content behind
the protection.    Its possible that some users are using certs to do
more with ssl protected content, but those are the only two types where
we provide workflows to the user (via subscription-manager).

My vote would be to make it generic, unless it is much more difficult to
do so.

Justin Sherrill