[Pulp-dev] Pulp2 Bug Backlog Closing?

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Thu Apr 11 17:02:09 UTC 2019

agreed, le'ts not include sprint_candidate, instead we can re-open issues
that need attention.
for example, rpm and docker plugins created a list with issues we plan to
re-open.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."