[Pulp-dev] RPM plugin meeting notes
ttereshc at redhat.com
Thu Apr 11 19:44:36 UTC 2019
- High priority issues?
- publish race condition https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3098
- not RPM specific but affects RPM plugin as well (mostly
noticeable for the Docker plugin)
- volunteer is needed
- Pulp 2 RPM bugs, mass closing
- AI: ttereshc/ipanova to go through a backlog for the past month to
identify issues to re-open.
- installer updates
- ansible role is done (ppicka)
- new repo for it is needed
- distribution/kickstart tree updates
- couple replies with use cases
- last attempts to get official docs
- docs updates
- homepage now has features directly on it
- quickstart PR up, merging after installer is merged
- New REST API docs!
- Unit copy discussion - pulp-dev list
- not many comments, but so far a design similar to one-shot upload
- AI: dalley will write story
- All good, nothing is there for too long
- Un-triaged bugs
- Triage etherpad https://etherpad.net/p/rpm_triage_grooming
- on-going ^
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev