[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 tag

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Fri Apr 12 19:15:39 UTC 2019

I’ve been thinking through this and I think there are 3 steps to perform:

1. Create a Pulp 2 tag
2. Assign the Pulp 2 tag to issues not tagged with Pulp 3
3. Remove the Pulp 3 tag

Does that make sense? If so, I’d like to perform 1 and create the Pulp 2
tag in the next few days so we can start adding it to issues.

I’ll follow up with more concrete plans for steps 2 and 3 next week.

David