[Pulp-dev] plugin build failures on Travis

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Tue Aug 6 21:06:49 UTC 2019

Plugins are experiencing build failures on Travis due to a change in the
installer[0]. I have made a PR[1] to update the plugin template with the
needed change. I've also made a PR against pulp_ansible to test the fix.[2]

Travis is experiencing some problems right now[3] so it is difficult to
validate the fix works. However, a similar change in pulpcore[4] resolved
the problem there.

I'll send out an update when the fix has been validated and can be applied
to plugins.

[0] https://github.com/pulp/ansible-pulp/pull/128
[1] https://github.com/pulp/plugin_template/pull/92
[2] https://github.com/pulp/pulp_ansible/pull/159