[Pulp-dev] Sprint 58 Planning Minutes

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Mon Aug 26 15:13:41 UTC 2019

23-Aug-2019

No meeting was conducted this sprint due to planning conflicts. No items
were proposed to be added via the email thread. 68 items moved from Sprint
57 (45 New, 12 Assinged, 11 Post.)

Action Items from last Sprint Planning

   -

   Issues in POST were not moved from Sprint 56 to Sprint 57. Moved
   22-Aug-2019.

Dates:

https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Sprint_Plans

Sprint Goals/Focus:

   -

   No additional internal items

Current sprint:

Anything not moving forward?

https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=124
No comment received.

Sprint candidates:

https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=26

Pending Items:

   -

   Features that are in planning and anticipated to be ready to add before
   end of sprint.
   -

      Migration plugin stories

Action Items:

   -

   Rchan: New, Assigned, Post moved to Sprint 58
   -

   rchan: Clear Sprint Candidate https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=26

   -

   rchan: send out planning minutes

Robin Chan

She/Her/Hers

Satellite Software Engineering Manager - Pulp

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>

IRC: rchan
<https://www.redhat.com>