[Pulp-dev] Pulp 2.19.0 and 2.18.2 build heads up

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Fri Mar 8 19:18:07 UTC 2019

This is an early heads up on potential Pulp 2 build needs. I don't want to
alarm anyone - however I do want to bring to attention that we have some
issues to investigate and we may need to be creative to meet everyone's
needs for fixes as investigation gives us more information.

Pulp 2.18.2 - #4518 [1]
    We may need to provide a fix for an internal stakeholders not able to
take a 2.19.0 y-release at this time. For Pulp upstream users, the master
branch and a 2.19.0 is working as expected.

Pulp 2.19 - driver #3740 [2]
    Delivery 1 new feature for upstream Katello.
    Katello has dev freeze ~April 8
    As a starting point, I have put together a schedule that goes with our
usual Tuesday dates.

   - Dev Freeze date - March 12
   - Beta Release - March 19
   - RC date - March 26
   - GA date - April 2

There may be a need to take some discussion to an internal list to discuss
some dates or staffing concerns, but I wanted to share some thoughts here
and let everyone know we will be updating as we know more.

~Robin

[1] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4518
[2] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3740