[Pulp-dev] Missing plugin on https://pulpproject.org/pulp-3-plugins/

Daniel Alley dalley at redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 18:34:08 UTC 2019

Hi Pat,

Thanks for your interest in the Pulp project!  In this case, the lack of
mention is warranted.  Even though the README describes it as the Puppet
plugin for Pulp 3.0, it is actually just the boilerplate code for such a
plugin, and it's 9 months out of date as we have been more focused on the
RPM, Docker, and File plugins as well as getting Pulp core and plugin API
squared away.

Thank you for the report however.  We should probably leave a note about
its current status to avoid future confusion.

Daniel