[Pulp-dev] IRC Log bot

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Fri Mar 22 18:06:53 UTC 2019

I believe logs are helpful as IRC becomes a place for meetings to happen
and decisions to be made. They can help us remember points considered and
remember why a decision was made.

FYI the existing triage bot (pulpbot) does log recording and posting [0]
for Triage. Can we extend it to record for more meetings? I'm especially
interested in logs for IRC meetings (other than triage).

[0]: https://pulpadmin.fedorapeople.org/triage/pulp-dev/?C=N;O=D