[Pulp-dev] Consolidate 'External' Redmine Tracker into 'Pulp'

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Fri May 3 14:55:54 UTC 2019

We have a project on Redmine called 'External' [0] which was introduced
years ago but has fallen out of use (that I know of). It has 0 open issues
against it and only 39 issues ever. These are Pulp 2 packaging issues
mostly and all items have the Pulp 2 label.

To simplify our Redmine, I propose we delete this 'External' project and
move its 39 issues [1] to the Pulp Redmine project [2].

Please let me know what you think. If I don't hear any concerns or
adjustments by May 9th I'll do it then.

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/external
[1]: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/external/issues
[2]: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp