[Pulp-dev] CI requirements

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Fri May 24 15:32:41 UTC 2019

I want to bump this thread because we've continued to experience this
problem and the issue of moving off Travis was raised again today. Would it
make sense to have someone start investigating
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4652? Maybe someone can do some research on
this and come up with a proposal that they can share here on the mailing
list.

David