[Pulp-dev] Google's Code Reviewer Guide

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue Oct 1 11:46:32 UTC 2019

I've been reading through Google's Code Reviewer Guide and I've found it
rather interesting. While reviewing code may seem pretty basic, I have
found a couple rather insightful points in their guide. One example is that
they recommend sharing positive feedback while reviewing code--too often
reviewers focus on what needs to be fixed in PRs. If you have some time, I
recommend reading through it.

https://google.github.io/eng-practices/review/reviewer/

By the way, they use a term CL which comes from their use of a
Perforce-like version control system. They define it here under Terminology:

https://google.github.io/eng-practices/

David