[Pulp-dev] Pulp3 Installer CI Blocked -- Need Help

Austin Macdonald amacdona at redhat.com
Thu Sep 19 15:00:29 UTC 2019

In addition to your user being a member of the docker group, there is some
weirdness (irritatingly hidden, even in debug mode). Molecule requires
libselinux-python, which has its own issues. The easiest way to fix this is
to enable system-site-packages in your venv.

Bmbouter:

> > 2) Getting more info on how to run the tests locally. I can run
> > molecule from these docs [0]. But it doesn't seem to actually run any
> > tests [1].
> > [1]: https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/cclqaFQTfINU6QMwSpNLPA

 There is a linter error with the geerlingguy role. This happens because
the role has been downloaded from a previous run and is included in the
linting. Just delete that role, the linter should run before the
requirement roles are downloaded.

I opened a vanilla PR to test ansible-pulp.
https://travis-ci.org/pulp/ansible-pulp/jobs/586633453#L888

I've never seen this error before, but this comment (even though they are
using mitogen) seems helpful.
https://github.com/dw/mitogen/issues/570#issuecomment-475754758