[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 CLI MVP

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Fri Apr 24 14:29:45 UTC 2020

Today we met in #pulp-meeting on freenode to discuss the user stories for a
Pulp 3 CLI MVP. The document with the user stories is available below. I'd
like to ask for any feedback from users or plugin writers.

The goal of the CLI MVP is to cover the pulp_file happy path (sync,
publish, distribute) and make it possible for plugin writers to generate
and write their own commands. I'm imagining that plugins will release their
own sets of CLI commands after we complete the initial MVP.

https://hackmd.io/aH9RqAS_TrGyxoi1UGRgig

Feedback is welcome. I plan to enter these user stories into redmine next
week.

David