[Pulp-dev] CI/CD meeting notes

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 23:11:12 UTC 2020

February 18, 2020

   -

   https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5687
   -

      Has been on the current sprint since November
      -

      Prevents users from installing with S3
      -

      Can someone from the installer team pick this up?
      -

      Dkliban will send note to list about switching to JSON settings file
      -

   https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5961 S3 support testing
   -

      S3 support was broken in 3.1 https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6154
      -

      Would like to get this groomed for the next sprint
      -

   CI roadmap
   -

      Don’t really have one. Can bring issues to CI/CD meeting to discuss.
      -

   I believe I have the fix for ansible-pulp and pulp_rpm_prerequisites
   -

      https://github.com/pulp/ansible-pulp/pull/227
      -

      https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm_prerequisites/pull/36
      -

      AI: merge both PRs
      -

   Status of ansible-pulp and other repos on Github Actions?
   -

      Cronjob failures are due to idna ^^^
      -

      Daviddavis to disable Travis for ansible-pulp and pulp_rpm_prereqs
      -

   Evaluation of nested virtualization options for FIPS & SELinux testing
   -

      Email sent out “Using nested virtualization for SELinux/FIPS CI
      testing on Travis & GHA”
      -

      Hardware kvm on Travis seems like the clear winner
      -

   Ansible-pulp CI branch support will become urgent soon:
   -

      https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6073
      -

      Mike’s focus for the next week
      -

   We should look into splitting up the stable-release ansible-pulp CI
   molecule scenarios like “default” and “default-source” into separate GHA
   tests.
   -

      Mike will do this while implementing the above