[Pulp-dev] 3.1 GA plan -- Jan 30th

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 17:10:34 UTC 2020

David and I are coordinating the 3.1 pulpcore release. We are proposing we
release 3.1 on Jan 30th, and have it be a time-based release. Tentatively,
we hope to release about a pulpcore y-release every month for the
foreseeable feature. It's also worth noting that 3.1 could bring breaking
changes to the plugin API as the plugin API has not yet stabilized.

Currently the items we want to include are shown in the 3.1 milestone:
https://pulp.plan.io/versions/73

Please email the list raising any issue your plugin needs, or a user use
case that you feel needs to be included in 3.1.

At the moment, the main user-visible features are around content signing.
To practically benefit users, plugins will need to integrate against these
content signing facilities. For example, metadata or Artifact signing
features in plugins.

Cheers,
Brian & David