[Pulp-dev] Draft Community Demo - Your Opinion Please

Matthias Dellweg mdellweg at redhat.com
Fri Jul 24 06:42:45 UTC 2020

Only thing i could find is that "Do you plan to migrate to pulp3?" is quite
vague. Do you think "... to migrate within one year?" would be a good
question? (maybe quarter or half a year...)
Or we provide Intervals to choose from.
That would kind of shift the notion of the questions below to "What is
stopping you now?", the sort of information we want.