[Pulp-dev] PR Processor

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Mon Mar 23 20:27:06 UTC 2020

I ran into a problem. Any PR event in Github Actions runs against the fork
and not the repo against which the PR was opened. And the repo's secrets
such as the github api key and redmine api key are not shared with the fork
for obvious security reasons. Fabricio and I are looking at some options.
I'll try to figure out a workaround this coming weekend.

David