[Pulp-dev] Pulpcore meeting notes

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Mon May 4 14:20:31 UTC 2020

Forgot to send this out Friday.

May 1, 2020

Topics

   -

   [bmbouter] converting pulpcore docs to Markdown
   -

      https://www.redhat.com/archives/pulp-dev/2020-April/msg00114.html
      -

      Bmbouter and daviddavis to respond

Previous Action Items

   -

   [bmbouter and dkliban] - Review https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/577
   -

   [bmbouter] - Rewrite and send out https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5927
   -

   [mdellweg] - email merge April 29 EOB for
   https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/663
   -

   [daviddavis] - make sure we have black documented
   -

   [dkliban] - write up task for testing syncing using client certs
   -

   [bmbouter] to discuss on django-admin UI on pulp-dev
   -

      Determining we will discuss more on the PR as a start instead of a
      pulp-dev thread
      -

   [dalley] create a meeting for relative_path problem, send a link to
   Quirin Pamp
   -

   [bmbouter] champion the prometheus PR
   https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/518

Open PRs

   -

   https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pulls
   -

   https://github.com/pulp/pulp_file/pulls

Action Items

   -

   [bmbouter and dkliban] - Review https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/577
   -

   [dkliban] - write up task for testing syncing using client certs
   -

   [bmbouter, others] prometheus discussion on pulp-dev
   -

   [dalley] to review https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/679
   -

   [bmbouter] to respond to PR 630 and PR 659

David