[Pulp-dev] Container plugin meeting notes
ipanova at redhat.com
Tue Oct 13 16:42:43 UTC 2020
* Namespaces: design decision around namespace less distribution.
* waiting on feedback from pulp-dev list
* plan to ask jsherill for feedback
* does it make sense to make it master/detail if merging the
functionality into the pulpcore repo?
* We plan to start defining RBAC work for "everything but namespaces"
* start with repo and remote
* AI ipanova will open 2 tickets for the upcoming sprint planning
* remove authors file
* AI ipanova will submit PR and ask Brian on legal implications in case
he is aware
* upcoming 3 months planning
* focus on RBAC
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.
"Do not go where the path may lead,
go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev