[Pulp-dev] Pulpcore team meeting notes
daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue Apr 13 15:25:48 UTC 2021
# April 13, 2021
* Orphan endpoint
* As a user I want to see my orphaned content --> generic endpoint
* As a user I want to purge individual orphaned content
* As a user I want to purge orphaned content by type
* Whilst collection v1.2.3 is considered an orphan another v1.2.3 of
the same collection can NOT be published into any repo in Automation Hub
* can it enabled in the galaxy viewsets by comparing digest of the
uploaded binary data with the digest of the orphaned content ---> if
matches, reject upload?
* Orphan cleanup proposal https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7659
* Have orphan cleanup also consider longest running task?
* Use timestamp_of_interest or longest running task(LRT) start time
(whichever is greater)
* Leave out for now but recommend users don't set threshold above
* pulp_file release for pulpcore 3.12/3.13 https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8547
* Need to fix deprecations
* reclaim disk space story https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8459
* ROSI announcement
* pulp-smash removal from PyPI
* Dynaconf or configuration issue?
## Action Items
* [david] update orphan cleanup proposal - https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7659
* [all] Look at ROSI announcement
* [all] Look at reclaim story https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8459
* [david] release pulp_file 1.7.0
* [david] ping ggainey about Pulp-2-Test's usage (of pulp-smash).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev