[Pulp-dev] Pulp-CLI team meeting
mdellweg at redhat.com
Wed Jan 6 17:00:31 UTC 2021
## Jan 6, 2021
* We need a release process +1
* Release on regular basis
* Add changelog/towncrier
* Do a manual release (0.1), note each step. Then automate.
* Create changelog
* tag commit
* build and push to pypi
* Which pulpcore releases should we support?
* Starting with 3.9, support 5 y releases back
* Follow LTS discussion and adjust based on decision
* Some resources can only be fetched by name but they are sometimes
returned as hrefs (eg created_resources)
* Add an --href (or id?) option to commands that take name
* Command needs to validate that the href matches the resource
* [daviddavis] file a task
* Add a pulp show command that takes an href
* Next goals? Anything to discuss before 3 month planning?
* user-management? needs user-REST first
* [david] email that developers need to file CLI tasks as they add
* pulp_ansible support - offer to gerrod
* Satellite wants
* Valid request
* This is probably not possible with the REST api atm
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev