[Pulp-dev] Pulp-CLI team meeting
mdellweg at redhat.com
Wed Jan 20 16:00:15 UTC 2021
## Jan 20, 2021
* open PR's - https://github.com/pulp/pulp-cli/pulls
* How do we track issues?
* separate project (current: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp-cli)
* add a query to the projects to see the issues
* category in pulpcore
* category in every plugin (including pulpcore)
* Being the first to move to GHI +1 +1
* daviddavis to do the move
* Plugin bootstrapping?
* video demo (see ggainey)
* Lazy evaluation (WIP)
* the goal is to be able to access all help screens with no access to
* [AI] please comment on the design
* User reported feature - https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8120
* This needs some design work around the question "How do we specify a
lot of content?". [AI] Please comment on the ticket.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev