[Pulp-list] data model versioning

Mike McCune mmccune at redhat.com
Tue Nov 9 00:51:54 UTC 2010

On 11/04/2010 07:39 AM, Jason L Connor wrote:
> Morning All,
>
> I'm about to push a change into origin/master that turns on data model
> versioning.

hey, is there a wiki page for developers on howto use this new system?
The primary use case I see is:

"Hey, I added some new objects to our model and changed an existing
object .. don't I need todo something so upgrades work?"

I'm in this situation now and didn't see anything on the wiki just yet
for this.  Closest I got was:

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/DataModelVersioning

Figured this was something you had planned on doing but just checking,
Mike