[Pulp-list] Pulp workflow talk at LISA '11

Chris St. Pierre chris.a.st.pierre at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 16:56:33 UTC 2011

Just wanted to let you guys know that we just gave our talk on how
we're using Pulp at LISA '11.  It was very well received -- people
came away excited about Pulp.  (Check the #lisa11 hashtag on twitter
for a smattering of chatter about it.)  We've got our paper and the
lightweight web interface we wrote to implement our workflow up on
github at https://github.com/stpierre/sponge

Thanks for an awesome product that gave us a great springboard for our paper!

--
Chris St. Pierre