[Pulp-list] using --interval

Joe Hoot joehoot at gmail.com
Thu May 19 03:24:17 UTC 2011

I'm just starting to play with pulp and am attempting to set it up.  I've noticed that the fedorapeople.org repos seemed to be difficult for me to pull from.  So I was going to pull down the repo locally so that I could more easily distribute the pulp-client.  And although I can create the repo without --interval just fine, I would like to have a schedule setup to have it sync once a day.

So here is what I tried:

[root at pulp ~]# pulp-admin repo create --id fedora-pulp --feed yum:http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/fedora-6Server/x86_64/ --interval R5//P1D
Usage: pulp-admin <options> repo create <options>

pulp-admin: error: no such option: --interval

[root at pulp ~]# rpm -qa | grep pulp
pulp-common-0.0.173-1.el6.noarch
pulp-0.0.173-1.el6.noarch
pulp-client-0.0.173-1.el6.noarch