[Pulp-list] Configuring pulp-server data storage

Chris St. Pierre chris.a.st.pierre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:51:40 UTC 2011

We use symlinks, but since we use root_squash on our NFS server it's
not the best solution because then the pulp RPM can't upgrade itself.
That makes the upgrade a manual process (although that's maybe not the
worst thing ever with the quick release cycle...).

If you're not squashing root, then that's not a concern and symlinking
should work fine.

Chris St. Pierre