[Pulp-list] Configuring pulp-server data storage

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Mon Oct 3 14:46:19 UTC 2011

I meant to write that in my last reply (lack of coffee made me forget
over the course of the two paragraphs I did write).

Our suggestion is either symlinks or mounting to that directory to
control where the content is actually stored. It's one reason we haven't
taken all of the steps yet to make that configurable; symlink or mount
gives a pretty solid amount of flexibility.

--
Jay Dobies
RHCE# 805008743336126