[Pulp-list] plugin contributions

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Mon Oct 8 17:57:42 UTC 2012

Sort of  :)

We're in the process of restructuring out git repositories to separate
out the platform from the plugins in different repos. We don't have a
landing area for things that don't currently fit into the existing
functionality, however, github is just so, so awesome for this sort of
stuff.

If you put your stuff on github and point us to your repository, we can
see about how to best integrate it. I suspect that there will be a
number of places where you can then submit pull requests to us so we can
review and incorporate the code.

Feel free to ping me in #pulp on Freenode (I'm jdob) if you have any
questions on that.

Thanks!  :)

On 10/08/2012 01:52 PM, Andreas Piesk wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> i started to extend the admin client by writing some plugins implementing missing functionality.
>
> these plugins might useful for others too. is there or will there a possibility to contribute own
> plugins? something like a contrib/ folder?
>
> regards,
> -ap

Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp