[Pulp-list] Automating the deployment of pulp-consumer

Thanandorn Thongsringklee tron at bashton.com
Tue Nov 19 00:21:11 UTC 2013

​I have created very basic version of the config which can create
repository/consumergroup, add consumer to consumergroup and also bind
​repository to consumer.

https://github.com/thanandorn/puppet-pulp

​You can ​try it out from test Vagrant machines.

$ vagrant up pulp
$ vagrant up consumer1

Any comment, please let me know.

Tron