[Pulp-list] Automating the deployment of pulp-consumer

Baird, Josh jbaird at follett.com
Tue Nov 19 01:13:50 UTC 2013

Nice work.  I'll look it over.

Josh

From: pulp-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:pulp-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Thanandorn Thongsringklee
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 7:21 PM
To: pulp-list at redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Pulp-list] Automating the deployment of pulp-consumer

​I have created very basic version of the config which can create repository/consumergroup, add consumer to consumergroup and also bind ​repository to consumer.

https://github.com/thanandorn/puppet-pulp

​You can ​try it out from test Vagrant machines.

$ vagrant up pulp
$ vagrant up consumer1

Any comment, please let me know.

Tron

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 6:52 PM, Steven Roberts <strobert at strobe.net<mailto:strobert at strobe.net>> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 05:11:44PM +0000, Newton, Hawk wrote:
> I took an initial stab at a pulp puppet module here: http://forge.puppetlabs.com/hawknewton/pulp.
>
> At the moment it doesn't try to do any kind of registration, but it might be a good place to start.
> On 11/11/2013 12:34 AM, Steven Roberts wrote:
> > On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 08:11:44PM +0000, Baird, Josh wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Is anyone currently deploying the pulp-consumer client and
> >> registering/binding to repos in an automated fashion?  I was surprised
> >> to see that there was not a Puppet module out on Forge for this
> >> already.  I do see a module on github:
> >>
> >> https://github.com/KrisBuytaert/puppet-pulp
I'll try and make some time this week to check out yours too and see how
it compares with the one on guthub...

steve