[Pulp-list] message authentication merged to master

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Wed Mar 12 21:26:00 UTC 2014

All,

I merged the message authentication changes to master.  Development
environments will need to:

1. Build gofer 1.0.4 from deps/ and update:
      - python-gofer (server)
      - gofer (consumer)
    and install a new package:
      - python-gofer-qpid

2. Run 'pulp-dev -I' to generate RSA keys used for message
    authentication.

3. Restart all pulp services.

REMOTE CONSUMERS
-----------------

4. Ensure gofer upgraded to 1.0.4 and python-gofer-qpid is installed.

5. We'll need to copy the keys generated by pulp-dev in
   /etc/pki/pulp/consumer to your remote host.

6. Since our pulp-dev script replaces the CA each time
    (which is annoying and we need to change), you'll
    need to re-register your consumers.  This will do the
    needed key exchange with the server.

7. Restart goferd.

I think this covers it.  Let me know if you run into issues.

-jeff